1. MOBILE STRATEGY
Mobile business can be very lucrative for a company. A solid understanding of what that means at the enterprise level is essential if you want to obtain a quick return on your investment. To guide you through this new approach, here are a few questions that will be examined in the strategy phase:
- Why do you want a mobile enterprise?
- Who are your mobile services for?
- Do you wish to make your Web services mobile?
- Do you want to stand out as a result of new mobile services?
- Do you wish to establish real-time communication with your clients or employees?
- Do you want to customize your communications?
- Do you wish to send notifications and alerts?
- Do you wish to use text messaging as a communication channel?
- Do you wish to use social media as a communication channel?
- Do you have an electronic communication profile for each of your clients or employees?
- Do you want to store the operational data associated with your mobile services?
- How do you wish to manage security?
These questions help us correctly identify the scope of your needs so that we can offer solution that is tailored to you, and, in particular, ensure quick success in order to facilitate its adoption.
In contrast to traditional development, a deeper level of thought must go into developing a mobile service for several reasons:
- Do you want a mobile application, a mobile site, or a hybrid application?
- Do you want to offer your services on all operating systems (OS) such as IOS, Android, and Windows CE?
- Do you want your mobile services to be presented on and adapted to various media (PC, tablet, smartphone)?
- Do you wish to develop and maintain your mobile services within your organization (in-house)?
- Do you want to integrate your mobile services with your legacy systems?
- Do you wish to measure the success of your mobile services?
- Do you have the space necessary for the development of your mobile services?
As an advisor or project manager, Sourcevolution can help you build your mobile services at every stage of the development cycle:
Furthermore, our expertise covers the following operating systems and mobile languages:
The operation and maintenance of a mobile site or mobile application requires specialized expertise and a suitable infrastructure. Here are a few questions you need to ask are:
- Do you wish to manage and maintain your mobility infrastructures?
- Do you wish to manage and maintain telecom matters as they relate to mobility?
- Are your mobile services critical to the operation of your organization?
- Does confidential data flow through your mobility channel?
- Are your development, testing, pre-production, and production environments suitable for mobility?
- Do you have back-up environments?
- Do you want to manage the rules associated with text messaging as well as any related controls?